Data loss is very common on digital world, you are likely to delete files from your Galaxy Note 5 by mistake, or lost files on Galaxy Note 5 due to system error or rooting. When data loss unluckily happens before you realize you never initiate a backup. Then, how you can try to get back the memorable photos, important clients’ contacts or messages? An Android Data Recovery program will help to get back the lost files. This article writes about the top-rated Samsung Galaxy Note 5 data Recovery-Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Pro, that helps recover lost photos, videos, messages, contacts and more data from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 without backup.
Main Features Of Tenorshare Android Data Recovery:
- Recover all your important contacts including the name, number and type. They will be exported as TXT, XML, XLS or VCF/Vcard file.
- Retrieve lost sent & received messages including content, phone numbers and date&time.
- Media files (Photos, Videos, Audio) can be restored to original format and quality
- Rescue all lost and deleted files from Android phones or tablets running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), 1.1 (Lollipop), 5.0, 4.4, 4.3 or lower.
- Support Galaxy Note 5 and other Android devices like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and more.
How to Recover Lost Files from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Using Tenorshare Android Data Recovery
- Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to Android Data Recovery
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery offers two connection methods. If you do not like the traditional USB cable, then you can choose Wi-Fi connection. Wi-Fi connection requires that you install an apk file to your device. You can download the apk file from Google Play or directly download here.
- Start Scanning
Once your Note 5 has been detected, there will be Superuser Request appears on the device, please allow the SU authorization, and then click Start button on the software screen to start scan.
- Preview and Recover Lost Files
After the scan is completed, you will see all files found are displayed according to file types. The possibility of previewing files before recovery is another advantage of this Android data retrieval software.
Choose those files that you have lost from Samsung Galaxy Note 5, and click Recover button to restore them to computer.
- Intuitive and user-friendly.
- Scan data faster.
- Data that were deleted last year can also be found and recovered.
- Preview all data before recovery.
- The unregistered version does not provide data recovery.